Monday 3 January 2011

The back-to-work Blues

So it's that time again... the Christmas holiday has come and gone, and tomorrow is back to work day.  I'm sure there are some people out there who look forward to getting back to work, some are those who've had a lousy Christmas, and most are just weird!!

Personally I'm not one of those who looks forward to going back to work, despite having a fairly low-key and uneventful Christmas thanks to the missus being ill for pretty much all of it.  I've grown rather partial of sleeping from 3am til 12pm if I'm honest... maybe I need to get some shift work and do 2 til 10 every day... now there's a thought.

But I digress, and to be fair going back to work is not really foremost among my concerns right now.  My motor, Iggy (it's a Suzuki Ignis) has decided now is a good time to mess around again and I have the same warning light that I got a few months ago... queue more messing about and hoping that the repair wont cost me a fortune!!  The thing is due in for MOT in just over a month too... cars cast far too much bloody money!!

Anyway, with a bit of luck I'll be able to replace the old girl soon... she is getting on a bit, and has more than a few miles on the clock... so if anyone hears of any half decent automatic cars for sale then let me know... I say automatic cos the missus has an automatic license and it'll be good for her to be able to get out and about on her own (otherwise known as - it might get me out of seeing her family!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment