Wednesday 22 December 2010

So... nearly... there

Ah December 22nd, 3 days before Christmas, and more importantly 2 days before the start of my Christmas break.  All of the Christmas shopping is done, and more amazingly all the stuff I ordered online turned up, I must be one of the lucky ones as a lot of people are still waiting on deliveries even now.

Need a couple of bits for Christmas dinner, roast potatoes and vegetables, and then we're all set for the big day.

Bugger... I still have a card to get too... probably should've done that sooner but I can't stand going to the shops in the build up to Christmas.  Next year I'm doing my shopping in June, and getting all the cards as soon as they're in the shops so then I don't have to go anywhere near a shop in December!!

Mind you, it maybe bad that I'm still short 1 card so close to Christmas, but I know someone who is giving everyone packet cards, including her kids and other half... how cheap is that?!  I maybe unmotivated but I'm not a skinflint at least!!

Oh, and if anyone tries to phone me over Christmas and gets no answer, it's because I'm hibernating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment