Thursday 4 August 2011

Nice while it lasted...

And there we are, after 2 days the Great British Summer seems to have gone on it's way again.  We've gone from sunshine and 28 degrees to rain and 18 degrees... and I'm quite liking the change if I'm honest!!

The office was a bit on the warm side the last couple of days, since the air-con was never installed before we moved in... it's ok though, because the air-con has now been ordered...!!  The problem there of course is that we need to use the air-con when it's hot, not order the air-con when it's hot and get it installed when it's not hot anymore!!

Hopefully the rain will hold off tomorrow as we're off to the races which should be a laugh, and a Boyzone convert which should be traumatising.  Sadly I can't even have a drink to help me through the night, since I've been volunteered to drive everyone home... Aces!!

Still, maybe it wont be tooooo bad... I'm trying to stay up-beat here!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment