Thursday 4 August 2011

Stuff

So, as per one of my previous blogs (I forget which one) I lack money, and the willpower to save money!!

I've checked my bank balance this morning, and worked out which bills have yet to come out of the bank, and allowed for hte fact that I've gotta fuel up the car soon... and if (and this is a big IF) I'm really really really good between now and pay day then I could carry £160 over from last pay-day... that'd be a big improvement on the last couple of months of saving £20 a month.

Now the slight problem(s)... pay day is 3 weeks away, and that's a long time for me to not spend money.  It's the 5 year anniversary of my first date with the other half on the 12th of August, and that's almost certainly going to involve spending some money at least.

In fact we're going out for the day on the 12th, although she's not decided where yet.  I'm thinking maybe Port Lympne since we have year long entry from when we went in June... suppose that depends on weather though...

Ah well, wish me luck on the savings front dear reader!!

No comments:

Post a Comment