Tuesday 22 March 2011

Yes, I made a mistake, now f off

Ok, so we all know at least one person in the office who likes to be the boss' pet, and shit stirs whenever someone else gets something wrong, at least anyone who works will know one... any students reading this will probably know a fellow student who does similar.

Well our one of those people is a Nuneaton based cross dressing German arse-bandit who shall remain nameless.

So, perish the thought that anyone actually be fallible, but it seems that I have failed to live up to his impossibly high standards.

I got an email from my mate in the office, and forgot to delete her comments before sending it to a customer, now it's not like there was anything bad on there, but I admit it is something I should have erased first.

Having sent the email I realised my mistake, and said to my mate that I should've deleted them but hadn't, but what can you do at this point?  Nothing.

So, the customer replies, no problems at all.

Then a couple of minutes later aforementioned freak of nature sends an email to me, my mate, and just has to copy the boss on it because it's another stick to beat us mere mortals with.

I am well aware of the fact that those comments should "NEVER" (capitalisation is from his email) have reached the customer, but do you really have to run off and tell daddy on me you pathetic shit-stirring numpty?!

Seriously, just fucking grow a pair, and if you have a problem with me then talk to ME about it.

Anyway, shouldn't you be busy sending emails to customers from the wrong email account, cos you aint perfect either my friend!!

Rant over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment