Thursday 28 October 2010

The aimless meanderings of a Spawnicus mind

Ok, let me preface this entry by saying this - I'M BORED!!

I've been at work about 90 minutes, there's not much going on (that's not to say there aren't things that I could / should be doing), and I'd rather be curled up in bed.

I made one thing very clear to the other half yesterday, and that is that I am NOT moving to Russia!!  That's slightly random, and she thought so too.  The thing is the night before last I had a dream that we were looking around a ground floor flat in Russia, and she announced to the estate agent that we were going to buy it.  Now don't get me wrong, $1500 is a snip, but I just don't want to move to Russia.

I have no idea what prompted me to have that dream, short of the fact that we live in a rented place and I'd like to be able to get our own place that we can put our own mark on... I hate magnolia, but you know what landlords are like, everything has to be magnolia!!  It's "neutral" and "unoffensive" which basically means dull and uninteresting.

When I was living at my mum's I had my room 1/2 dark blue and 1/2 dark red and loved it, it was unique and it was mine... now everywhere I turn is magnolia... this displeases me immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment