Thursday 28 October 2010

Nipples!!

Right, so the corporate clothing turned up for the exhibition in Munich, all looks pretty good but none tried on yet.

Anyway, my dear friend and co-worker was encouraged to try one of her shirts on.  Off she goes to the toilets, for what seemed a fairly long time, and then she returns, looking lovely in a bright yellow polo shirt with the company logo on.

Of course things weren't quite perfect, the shirt was... snug around the upper torso area (her boobs), and protruding into the air, as bold as brass, were her nipples.

Well what can you do?  Upon noticing this I've turned away and said "that doesn't leave much to the imagination", her response came "I know, you can see my nips!!". 

She then proceeds to cover herself up and retreat back to the ladies to change back, but will forever be known as Nippy.

Luckily for her the boss was walkabouts at the time so nobody but me saw, but I'll not let her forget it anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment